Who is the data controller?
Tax Id. code – B 99138950
Postal address: Pol. Ind. San Miguel c/ Río Martín nº 6, 50830 Villanueva de Gállego, Zaragoza (Spain)
Telephone no: (+34) 976 46 52 00
For what purposes are data obtained and why are we entitled to process them?
The data we collect via the contact form (name, surname, city, province, country, e-mail address and telephone number) will be processed for the following purposes:
- For contact with our Sales, Purchasing and Marketing departments with the purpose of resolving enquiries or answering requests for and issuing quotes.
- For contact with the relevant department in the company to have a subscriber’s name removed from our commercial mailing lists.
- Submission of CVs or Resumes with the purpose of taking part in the Company’s selection processes.
- To facilitate shipping and delivery of purchased goods to the address provided at the time the sale is completed via transport agencies that collaborate with the Company and with whom a contract has been signed regarding their responsibility for processing these data in accordance with the terms provided for in current European legislation. (PDPR 2016/679)
- To send commercial notifications, advertising, ... about our products and about services similar to those you already acquired as a customer or when, on the same form, you asked to receive such information.
It will be legitimate for us to process your personal data after obtaining your consent in a clear, direct and informed manner, as described in the following paragraph.
You give your consent affirmatively and specifically for the following data processing procedures when you mark the relevant boxes on the contact form:
- Consent to receiving commercial and marketing information about the products, special offers and promotion campaigns on the website indicated in the section entitled ‘Purposes’.
Furthermore, should you no longer wish to receive communications by e-mail, you can find out how to state your objection thereto in a simple manner either in this policy (How can I revoke my consent and what are my rights?), in the actual forms, or in each individual advertising item received:
- Opposition to receiving electronic communications.
Who are the possible recipients of the data collected on the contact form?
EFOR, whose servers come within the framework of the E.U., may be recipients of the data provided, as they are responsible for developing and maintaining the website. We have entered into the relevant data processing contract with this company as required by current European legislation in regard to data protection (GDPR 2016/679), thus guaranteeing compliance with the obligations laid down in current legislation.
Your data may be assigned to ACTIVECAMPAIGN, INC., who are responsible for sending Newsletters to all those who have expressly requested to receive them on the contact form on the website.
In this regard, you are informed that ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, INC is registered within the framework of the Privacy Shield, an agreement between the USA and the EU that enables us to establish a secure environment for our personal data.
Data shall never be transferred to third parties other than those mentioned above, except in specific cases in which the data is required by a competent public authority.
How long do we keep your data?
Data collected on the contact form shall be kept for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from those purposes and from the processing of the data, or for as long as a competent public bodies may require us to keep them.
CV/Resumes received via the contact form shall be kept for a maximum period of 2 years with the sole purpose of them participating in present and future selection processes carried out by the entity.
How can I revoke my consent and what are my rights?
- You can revoke your consent and unsubscribe from our newsletters by sending a request thereto with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” to the following address: email@example.com
- You can exercise your rights to:
- Access, i.e. to ascertain what personal information we hold about you;
-Correction, i.e. to amend any incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
-Erasure, i.e. to delete any personal data we hold about you and which we are not legally required to keep;
-Opposition, i.e. to ensure we stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
-Limitation, i.e. to restrict the data processing we perform;
-Portability, i.e. that we provide you with the personal data that we hold about you;
To do so, please submit a copy of a valid identity document (ID card, Passport, ...) to the central offices of the data controller: Polígono lndustrial San Miguel, c/ Río Martín nº 6, 50830 Villanueva de Gallego, Zaragoza (Spain) or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find further information about your rights or present a claim to the competent supervisory authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency - c/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid (+34 901 100 099 - +34 912 663 517) - www.agpd.es